Principal plant for manufacturing, final assembly and packing.
Plant 1 also houses CCM’s Project Coordination Department, the Design and Engineering Department and the Product Show Room. Newly developed in 2003, on an area of 10.000 m2.
- Processing, shaping and assembling of natural stone
- Processing, shaping and assembling of misc. plastic materials
- Resin transfer moulding for GRP counters, sign encasings and other GRP products
- Final pre-assembly of counters, cabinets, signs and fittings
- Packing, stowing, logistics
Annual production capacity
- Natural stone: 200 tons
- Miscellaneous plastic materials: 150 tons
- Counter modules pre-assembly: +/- 5000 pieces
- Signage: +/- 12000 pieces